Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our greatest concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all your routine dental needs can be met right here at Mallard Lane Dental.
Services we offer include:
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentist, to provide individualized dental care to you and your family
- Fillings (Composite), to repair damage caused by decay and trauma
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontist, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.